Saturday, June 18, 2011

There's a Merry Go Round in my head

All of my writing thoughts keep going around in circles all the while moving up and down, up and down. I'm sure if I tuned in, I'd be able to hear that silly carousel song that goes along with it.

I made a vision board today for exercising/fitness. As I was tearing things out, I started tearing out things for a story telling board. They made me smile. All day long, I've been on the edge of something... something in my head, riding that carousel, singing a song, needing to be heard. I don't think it's Riley and Suzy. It might not even be adult fiction. But there's a story in there, and I hope I find it before it explodes (that'd be messy).

It may have something to do with dogs. Or maybe princesses. Or knights.

Possible Themes/Titles:

Spacemen of Alcatraz
Ol' Red, A Martian's Best Friend
Marooned on Venus: Blizzards, Not Just for Dessert Anymore
The Pirates of Purchance

I seem to have an outer space theme going. hmmmm

Venturing away from the kid theme for a moment:

A Knight in the Lady's Boudoir (Comedy of course!) - ohhhh, I'm going to have to write that one!

I'm having fleeting thoughts of Heinlein's Job: A Comedy of Justice although I'm not sure why. Now that I think of it, it's been in my head for a while. I read it for the first time a few years ago, might have to go back and read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment