Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm on a roll!

Nineteen days in a row, I've written 750 words or more.  I'm so proud of me, this is a new record!  It's funny, but I'm writing a fantasy/sci fi/romance novelette.  The funny part: I don't remember what pushed me into it.  I'm enjoying the journey quite a lot, I had no idea world building could be such an adventure.  Anyway, that's what's been keeping me busy and quiet and out of trouble (aka - my excuse for not posting here!  Well that, and life got sucky, LOL.)

Also doing a 100 word story for Dr. Hurley's Snake Oil Cure on the etymology of the Irish town called Bloody Foreland.  I'll be interested to see if it does well there.  I had so much fun writing it, I may do another.

Last but not least, I just made a new post at The Curated Writer25 Everyday Things You Never Knew Had Names.  Enjoy!

2 comments: